Welcome to Akureyri! Efficient infrastructure and inspiring surroundings build the frame for successful conferences and events. With 20 years of experiences we ensure professional organisation and management.
Our team will work for you and with you to ensure your programme is successfully run and meets the set targets. Logistics such as accommodation, transport, day trip activities are all part of our integrated services.
HOF Cultural and Conference Centre
Akureyri, often called the Capital of the North, is surrounded by breathtaking landscape. The new Cultural and Conference Centre “Hof” has a main auditorium which accommodates 510 guests in seats on an inclining floor and its large stage is adaptable to each user's requirements. Hof's side auditorium is a multiuse facility, seating up to 200 guests on a level floor, providing various set-up possibilities. The Cultural House has a fully appointed service centre, which offers comprehensive services, including photocopying, computers, network connection and telephones. The main entrance hall has ample space and a high ceiling and is suitable for exhibitions, presentations and receptions.
Next managed event: NORDIC SOROPTIMIST MEETING 2018
The Nordic Soroptimist meeting will be held in Akureyri from Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th June 2018. More information and registration will follow.
Selection list of our references
* Ministry of Foreign Affairs
* Ministry of Health - Nordic Simposium on Traffic Accidents
* Total Quality Management - Fishing Industry
* Soroptimist Nordic Friendship days 1998
* Association of Local Authorities in Iceland
* Kulturtræf Nuuk
* Oral Tradition in Modern Society
* Nordic Simposium on Solution Oriented Work
* Societies of Vest Norder Area
* Reggio Emilia - New Generation Creative Learning
* Forestry Beyond Timberline
* NJF Plant and Microbe adaptations to winter enviroments in Northern Areas
* Vest Norden Travel Mart in Akureyri
* EFG Symposium 2013 in Akureyri